I was sold!
I then sent the idea to two friends who sent it to a few friends and so on and so on. (No this is not a Wella Shampoo commercial!)
There are now five of us involved in making fun and creative "pillowcase" dresses and I have been told that Cindy is the "pillowcase" dress expert.
This past weekend, Cindy gave the girls a free tutorial and am I green with envy!!!!Read more about the "pillowcase" dress tutorial at Trixie's blog
With any luck I will have mastered this project by the time we get together :) Only my best will go to the girls!

Can you believe I actually made this????
Well, I made it out of something? Leave it to all of you to guess exactly what.....
The smile I received fulfilled my need for instant gratification besides the fact my niece looks "really cute" in this little homemade number!!!!

A few completed dresses. Can you guess which were made with pilllowcases?
Here are a few works in progress. I ran out of time, serious weeding and gardening to do. Hopefully these projects will be completed by the weekend:)


If you would like to learn how to make these adorable dresses just check out this link












No comments:
Post a Comment