Monday, November 26, 2007

Hello from the land of far away Internet service!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Day and weekend! I am stil having issues with my Internet Service and unfortunately just haven't had time to work on it. So here I am on my break at the local library trying to catch up on my little Internet world, yahoo groups, adoption boards, and emails.

NEVER enough time.

Thanksgiving was quiet. I can't believe I (the one who has to cook or make plans ALWAYS) made no plans and stuck to it! Who is this person posting here? I hate to say it but I had a great day with just the hubby. NO STRESS! NO COOKING! NADA!ZILCH!

I did venture out on "Black Friday" at the crack of dawn and did some serious shopping before heading off to work.I continued shopping when I got off and even dabbled a little on Saturday. I am almost done. It is amazing that as I get older I seem to be doing less and less shopping. No it is not the senior moments. All of the big kids, like myself just don't need anything anymore. It s actually fun because the focus is back on all the kids again. The little kids like my nieces and nephew!
Whats the story with the "Transformer" craze? My nephew evidently thinks that they are the coolest. My sister and mom are right there with him. I know nothing about them of course.

What is the next big thing on my horizon?

I am particpating in a "Cookie" exchange and I can't wait!

I will post the process, the recipe, and pics once I begin. I have only gotten as far as selecting a cookie, buying cookie tins, cookie cutters, etc..

There are NO RUMORS on referrals but I promise once I have one I will share!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Moosevine said...

I've discovered that life without Internet isn't so bad. We didn't get on the 'Net once while we were gone for Thanksgiving, and it was refreshing! Glad to see that your holiday was restful...and jealous that your shopping is almost done!