Monday, June 19, 2006

Daddy Day & Books & a Postcard

A few months ago I received the book "Just Like Mommy". While looking for books for a secret pal and book swap I discovered the Daddy companion book "Just Like Daddy". I gave it to Mike on friday. His expression priceless and listening to him read it reminded me just how great a Daddy he will be!
I am participating in a book swap with my MARCH DTC Yahoo group. This month the theme was China. Yoshiko and Alan sent us these two books. One for me and one for Mike. Aren't they cute!!!Thanks Yoshiko & Alan!!!
This postcard came from the Kramer family straight from China. The Kramer family recently returned after picking up a new addition to their family.
While looking for books for a recent book swap we came across this book. We fell in love with it and decided to keep it for ourselves!

2 comments:

Moosevine said...

I love all these books!!!! I think I need to go book shopping...my favorite form of retail therapy! :) Thanks for some new ideas! Now I just need a good excuse....

Trixie said...

I got the same book: Moonbeams, Dumplings and Dragon Boats! I loved it!