Thursday, June 22, 2006

Daddy-Oh! Please take me out to the ballgame!!!!

Secret Pal, Can I go to the ballgame? My secret pal is such the crafty one!!! After a day of bad news, revised vacation plans, your gift for Mike could not have come at a better time. Mike called me to say that a box arrived for him!! He asked if he could open it and of course I said......

Yes!!!!

Open It!!!

Now!!!

Mike started opening everything and then felt bad that I wasn't there and decided to wait for me.

This months theme was Father's Day and secret pal once again you out-did yourself!!! Mike is a big Yankee and baseball fan. The box had all kind of goodies to use when the little one comes to go the ballpark,(Yankee bib, adorable baseball cap, Yankee baseball, sunblock, Daddy book), along with little fun notes and instructions for each item. I especially appreciated the instructional diaper-changing Daddy-to-be card that used baseball to explain how to change a diaper.

What a hoot!!!!

Mike wanted to open the peanuts last night while we watched the Yankees play the Phillies in our little in-house ballpark but I had to put my foot down!! I needed a photo so tonight the bag will definitely get opened!!!We love to eat peanuts while watching the game and the Cracker-Jacks and Popcorn will also disappear quickly. Thank you so much for the great gift. Mike loved it and so did I!!!

No comments: