Today we took a few steps in the sand and got stuck! or at least that is how it felt. We are in the process of updating our homestudy for the dreaded renewal of our I171H.
Urgh!
Amazingly enough it was painless. We love our social worker which made it even easier. A little concerned when she stated that we were the third family in the process of updating for no other reason than our paperwork would be EXPIRING soon and that she anticipated a flood of calls from families she completed homestudies on after us. We plan on re-submitting after the May 1st deadline. I really don't want to get caught in the middle of families trying to get their dossiers to China on time.
Still I feel stuck in the sand. Our I171H expires at the end of July but I keep hoping hope beyond hope that we won't have to wait that much longer. I know the glass half full may just be the glass half empty.....Sigh...If we could just take one GIANT step forward.......












2 comments:
I wish for that too! Hope the leap forward happens soon.
Keep smilin!
Don't panic... I think that I am 'stuck' in the sand with you... I try to think that all good things come to those who wait but I swear that I won't get there (China) until I am 50yrs old...
Felicity
http://flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment