

Our friend Sheila sent us some really cute "Trixie" treats! The Chinese statues are so adorable, I am going to have to find a really good spot in the baby's room for them. Come to think of it, I really need to start on the baby's room!!!! We loved the bowls/t-shirt, and the notecards/candle smells really "yummy"! We also received a cute fabric square(bagels) and postcard which can be found on our quilt blog. Sheila has been such a great friend and pick me upper during this long wait. We are now getting ready for our next project...Drumroll please.....
Pillowcase Dresses!
Yes, you read it correctly.
Made out of pillowcases!!!
Now if we could only trust Jackie to use her sewing machine....Ummmmm...something to think about. Ha!












1 comment:
Gawd that last dig about Jackie and the sewing machine was tooooooo much! You are a bad bad girl! heehee
(but I teased her about it too last night)
Post a Comment