
Just when you start to think that a referral may never come you read an article like this and you realize that...
there are many children...
MANY children...
They are just not available for International adoption.
Part of me wants to scream!!!
The other part of me acknowledges that having children in foster care is a good thing.
The other part acknowledges that China has the right to pick and choose who is going to raise their children. Choosing the best home....
The other part is happy that so MANY children may or are being adopted through China's domestic adoption program.
Because they have homes.
Yet
The part thats screaming would like it more, if more paper ready children would be made available for International adoption.
Bad...Bad...Bad..
Yes, I'm being a little selfish but at least I stopped
SCREAMING
and then I read this article
and then
I stopped posting...












No comments:
Post a Comment