
For over a year I have been fortunate to know two great ladies, aka, "Terrible Twins"! We have gotten to know each other so well that when cheering up is needed, one of us can usually tell and get the ball rolling. We are also never afraid of a good challenge/project. Although, I must admit I volunteered Jackie this time but then again I volunteered Sheila last month for a different swap, and who knows what will happen next month :)
While checking out my Feb DTC yahoo group one of the members posted about "pillowcase dresses". It was such a cute idea I passed it along to my terrible twins.
And here we are!
So what do you think of the fabric???
Any preference???
This is what the finished project will look like. Well, a girl can hope can't she?

More projects like this one can be found at rostitchery
http://www.rowena.typepad.com/rostitchery/
***Progress and completed projects will be posted on our quilting blog found in the links section.












No comments:
Post a Comment