Thursday, April 19, 2007

Marching Pandas Meet to Welcome Home "Jianna"!!!


Shelley & I

Shelley, proud mama, of brand spanking new business!!!!

Aren't the banners great!!!

Our local FCC chapter created a Welcome Home Committee a couple of months ago. It has been a great opportunity for me to do something creative and productive while I wait for our little one. It is also a lot of fun to participate in the welcoming home of another addition to our FCC family. I have met so many great Mom's (both waiting and already home) through the FCC and continue to meet more as our journey to our little one continues. As each homecoming passes I am in awe of how fast our special little FCC additions are growing. Today four special little girls helped make this celebration even more wonderful and remind me just why I am in this wait for good!!!

Today I also met Shelley, a fellow Marching Panda!!! It was really great to celebrate this homecoming with the start of Shelley's new business:

"Gotcha Back"
We've got your back for when you get back!
Custom "Welcome Home Banners, Decorations, & More
Designed with the adoption community in mind
www.GotchaBack.net

What better way to kick it off!!!!

If you are interested in purchasing a banner leave your email in the comments section and I will pass your information on to Shelley. Her website is still under construction but should be up and running soon!!!

Congrats to Carmen, Dante, and family as they welcome home Jianna and best wishes to Shelley as she kicks-off her new business.

I can't wait to have one of her banners in front of my house!!!!!

PS: I know, I know, I need to fix the date on our camera :)

No comments: