
Our agency swap has ended and I am so SAD and happy?
I am happy because we were so fortunate to have had the best Secret Pals and sad because our surprises have come to an end.
We are happy because they received their T.A. (see below post) and are preparing to bring their daughter home. Woohoo!!!
Kim, Bryan & family have made the wait unique with their thoughtful gifts and the special sayings left with each gift to get us through to the next....I felt as if we lived next door to them and have known them all my life. The exchange itself may have ended but our journey continues....I'm still seeing a playdate in the future!
This month they outdid themselves. I just love the "Thing 1 & Thing 2" rattle ( Jackie were you in on this???He!He!). The "Thing 1" onesie will definitely be going to China. (Gotta have that for the trip). The stackables may not stay wrapped for long as Mike thought the kitties should try them out:) We loved the plush ladybug, and appreciate the document holders (we would never have thought of that!). I am already reading "The Secret". I am finding it to be extremely inspirational and uplifting.
We still haven't revealed ourselves. Who knows you may be our secret pal and still not know it!!!!
I have to say I have been truly blessed. I have had such a great time sending gifts out to my secret pals and receiving them as well. We were lucky to have particpated in two secret pal swaps and both times were matched with the BEST!!!!












1 comment:
Maybe you should do Annie's room in Dr. Seuss! You seem to have a great start in that thematic direction. ;)
Post a Comment