Yesterday we received a beautiful "Zoey Surprise". It included a book for baby:), "The Night I was born" by Jamie Lee Curtis, a book for Mom (me!)"Digging to America" by Anne Tyler, a book on culture (Mike), "China" by Encyclopedia and another book on culture in the classroom as it relates to teaching, "Other People's Children" by Lisa Delpit . If that wasn't enough we received a beautiful bookmark with the Chinese symbol for happiness and a mini-scrapbooking kit. Really cool and fun stuff. I can't wait to read them all!!! Thanks Zoey:)
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Zoey Surprises
Yesterday we received a beautiful "Zoey Surprise". It included a book for baby:), "The Night I was born" by Jamie Lee Curtis, a book for Mom (me!)"Digging to America" by Anne Tyler, a book on culture (Mike), "China" by Encyclopedia and another book on culture in the classroom as it relates to teaching, "Other People's Children" by Lisa Delpit . If that wasn't enough we received a beautiful bookmark with the Chinese symbol for happiness and a mini-scrapbooking kit. Really cool and fun stuff. I can't wait to read them all!!! Thanks Zoey:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment