Sunday, September 17, 2006

Boin De and the week that was...

This week has been quite an experience. My shift changed at work, my FIL was admitted into the hospital, and I could go on and on and on......but whats the point. I spent a lot of time this week reflecting on the positive because if I don't I will become a person I really would not like to be around! It is in the spirit of the positive, optimistic, 1/2 glass is full, Kim, that I wish to be, that this post is written.
What is Rascal doing? Rascal is waiting for me to do two things: Feed him and open a special gift. Which is more important? Cats don't talk but I'd say its all about the food!
Mike bought this adorable Cheerios book this week to add to our collection.
If you look closely, you can see that that Cheerios fill the open circles! How cute! It is a lso a great counting book.
This picture does not do justice to the beautiful hand-knit baby blanket we received from Boin De. What makes the gift so special is that Boin De hand-knitted the blanket. Talk about special! The blanket is so beautiful and soft. I know our little one is going to feel all the love that comes with the blanket when he or she is wrapped in it. Thanks Boin De for the beautiful blanket!!! The heartfelt card also included a ladybug poem and a little ladybug. How cute:)

No comments: