Our Secret Pals really outdid themselves this month! Wow! We are speechless! for a moment anyway...Last night I wished for a ladybug sighting, this morning I received it in the form of a Secret Pal gift. The gift speaks for itself but its the heartfelt words that really touched our hearts"I truly hope these packages help to lift your spirits during this long process. The one thing I keep telling myself is that the right baby will come to us at the right time. Remember you are not alone! Happy September!
With Love, Your CCAI Secret Pal."
Wow! We really needed to hear it:) During a time of continuous frustration with the wait, it is the support of friends like yourselves that make it all worth while.
I can't imagine what I would do if we had to to spend the wait... just waiting.
Thanks CCAI Secret Pal, You rock!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment