Friday, September 15, 2006

March in the Review Room?



I read a rumor that a future mom with an early March Log-In-Date was in the Review Room and that the future mom was asked for more information. There has been a lot of speculation that the CCAA is going to implement new requirements. Whether those requirements will impact those of us already logged in is anyones guess. Referrals have yet to go out for this month and there is hope that the wait will stabilize soon. I'm hoping for a big month of referrals:)

But movement is movement....

Here's hoping we enter and exit the Review Room soon because then we will only be waiting to be MATCHED!!!!

Now I'll take this rumor and run with it for the weekend. I love pink and I think I will now go and on my beanie propeller cap. Any rumor that gets me closer to my baby is a good one!!!

No comments: