Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Don't believe it! ...but I'd like to!

Below is the prediction China Forecast has made for us:


Our prediction for LID 2006-03-07
China has 12 days of dossiers to be processed before they get to your dossier. China currently processes about 5.3 days of dossiers each month.

Our best guess: 2009-02-11

Since China generally sends out referrals in a batch about once per month, your referral date could easily vary +/- one month depending on whether you just get included or just get missed in a particular batch.


I would love to believe but with that Feb 28th LID which is pretty big looming in the background I just can't get my hopes up

Well now for the numbers. We have 11 actual log-in dates ahead of us. What does that mean?

If China refers 6 days of log-in dates we will get our referral in February 2009
If China refers 5 days of log-in dates we will get our referral in March 2009
If China refers 3 or 4 log-in dates we will get our referral in April 2009

Reality check: Feb 28th is big so here is my gut instinct/worse case scenario prediction.

January '09 batch will include Feb 24-27 log-in dates
February '09 batch will include the Feb 28th log-in date and possibly March 1st
March '09 batch will include March 2-6 log-in dates
April '09 batch will include US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its December, I can do this for another four months. I know I can!

1 comment:

Here Comes the Prince said...

KIM, your killing us. We were hoping a Feburary or March. But we do see how this works, plus you need to add the holidays. So we too could see a April referal. Merry Christmas!