
Meet my Asus - Eee PC Netbook with Intel® Celeron® Processor 353 aka "Mini"
We did it! We bought a mini! It started out slow, looking it up, dropping hints left than right, than left again. A little price comparision shopping, a little window shopping, a little what are we waiting for conversation and just like that.....mini has a home :)
Slowly but surely we are starting to buy more referral driven items. It is easy to rationalize it as a necessary purchase. I needed a back-up to my laptop for school.
I really like it but Mike loves it! We have now become part of a two laptop household. It is called a netbook but really it functions just the same. It has decent storage, excellent wireless capabilities, an XP operating system and can pretty much do anything my larger laptop can do. It is lightweight (only 3 lbs.), has a nice sized keyboard, and an easy to read screen. The only disadvantage is that it lacks a CD/DVD drive but that can be remedied with an external drive. Guess what I am looking for now??????
It won't be travelling long distance yet. I want to be sure both my mini and me are ready....not just yet...but soon....












No comments:
Post a Comment