Monday, December 29, 2008

Where is my I-171H ? (Part 3)

This whole fingerprinting snafu is really got my nerves on edge. It is not making for a very nice ME even though I am beyond ecstatic that FEB is DONE! I received an email from my local USCIS office basically stating that since my mom requested the new appointment there was nothing they could do. It is out of their hands and in the hands of the local Application Support Center. It was suggested that I take her there and ask to be accomodated due to my special circumtances! YES! I will take that email and run with it...slight problem...mom is not HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Deep breath, DEEP BREATH, ok...

Looks like I will have to wait until Wednesday but at least I don't have to wait for the new appointment. Keep, keeping those fingers crossed that they will accomodate her because if they don't well see the above paragraph last sentence...

1 comment:

Here Comes the Prince said...

HI, KIm we had the same problem when we went for our son. If the problem does not get resloved soon call you Senator's office tell them what has happened. We did and within 3 days it was resolved. 7 days and counting! Wohoo!

Tony & Steph