Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Where is my I-171H?.... (Part 2)

Well I don't have to call yet. Scrooge arrived at my house in the form of a rejection notice. My mom received a notice that her fingerprints were rejected.

SWEET...NOT!!!

It took three weeks for them to figure it out.

Are you kidding me!

Of course, it was re-scheduled for this week, on Friday, and there is no one to take her since we are a thousand miles away, so she will have to be re-scheduled.

Guess I should have made that phone call two weeks ago...

PS: The palm trees were happy to see us!

1 comment:

Sue G said...

ugh, never a dull moment!! Our home study update was sent off last week!!!!Now waiting for finger print appointments. Enjoy the palm trees and hopefully warm weather, we have snow on the way
:-(
Hope all is fixed with your mom's finger prints tout sweet!!!
Love,
Sue