Tuesday, December 09, 2008

No news...

No news is good news or is it?

We are still waiting on the free renewal of our I171H. We were fingerprinted the day after Black Friday; so this Friday will make two weeks. I know I should be patient but I am not! I have the urge to call tomorrow to check on it. We will see just how long I can hold off on that call....

Referrals still have not left China as far as I know. There are a few Spanish agencies stating that they are on their way and that the cut-off is February 23rd. I don't really know what to say to that right now. I am keeping a positive mindset and still holding out hope that they get a little further. Next year is a big year for family gatherings and celebrations. We have so many things going on in the months of May and June, its scary. My baby brother gets married in June and I have to be there! Keeping my fingers crossed that a miracle will take place and somehow God will bring our little one to us sooner rather than later in the year.

No comments: