Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hot Summer Days

Well isn't the heat wonderful! Nothing like sweat prespiring in every nook and cranny!!!Yesterday 98, feels like 108. Today 98, feels like 104. Heck, whats 4 degrees anyway. As I write this post my eyeglasses refuse to cooperate and stay clear. Again, isn't the heat wonderful.

This will be a really short post!

What's new:
-The CCAA is moving. No new, news but just something that has finally become fact
-Referrals are not here yet
-The current rumor indicates the referral wait is likely to increase to 18 months and possibly longer (Urgh!!!)
-I still haven't purchased a digital camera (2nd Urgh!!)
-Quilt Wishes continue to come in (1st Yeah!)
-The State portion of the scrapbook is a few (literally) pages away (2nd Yeah!!)

This deserves its own special space
-On the father-in-law front, Dad is hanging in there. Please keep him in your prayers.

The sweat is now pouring off my upper lip the way the rain has been pouring in my house thru the roof into the bathroom.

Not so good, $$$ a girl on a budget does not want to spend): Sweat beads I can do without!

I am going now......I will be back when the heat breaks.....

Here are some photos to cheer me and OOPs, you up!

Hot Summer Days.....


Love that smile! Alyssa, Elise, & me at Sea World in Orlando
Dee, Elise, Alyssa, and can you guess who that character is?
Elise, Alyssa, & me at Fred Howard Park in Tarpon Springs. (What I wouldn't give to be at the beach right now!)
Elise, Alyssa, & me at Disney in Orlando

To the air-conditioned room I go......

No comments: