Friday, July 21, 2006

Our "CCAI" Secret Pal Strikes ...again!!!

I do not know what I did to deserve you but I am so lucky to have
you!!! The last few weeks have been very trying. My father-in law has
been struggling with some medical issues and will be coming home
tonight after spending the whole day in the Emergency Romm (Urgh!!)
with my husband. Tonight I was feeling down and I came home to a box
on the stoop. I know I probably should have waited for my husband but
I just couldn't (please forgive me) wait to open the box. Inside were
Take & Toss Snack Cups, a beautiful Asian themed journal (I will be
taking to China with us), a baby ladybug comb and brush set ( I nearly
bought the same set several times over!), and the most adorable
pink "Daddy's little angel" onesie with matching striped pants. I love
them. When my husband called to say he would be getting home late, I
told him that there was a surprise waiting for him. I am now going to
tape the box closed, so he can experience what I did opening up our
special gift and knowing that our secret pals are just as special!!!
Thank you!!! I will post photos as soon as I can!!!


**Update: Mike opened the box the following morning and loved everything!!!!Especailly the "Daddy's Little Angel" Onesie and ladybug comb & brush set. Thanks again, his smile was worth a thousand words!!

No comments: