Mary tagged me again and you know I just have to play now....
"7" Things I would like to do before I die...
1.Be a good mother, wife, daughter, and sister
2.Travel around the world
3.Buy a house with a wrap around porch
4.Renew my wedding vows
5.Be the best person I can be
6.Teach at the elemntary school level
7.Eat healthy & exercise
"7" Things I cannot do...
1.Be on time
2.Stop procrastinating
3.Stop drinkig coffee
4.Being gullible
5.Stay off the internet
6.Eating cheese
7.Quilt Swapping
"7" Things I can do...
1.Cook
2.Start projects...finish them?
3.Love completely
4.Read thru the night
5.Multi-task and then multi-task again
6.Be there for family
7.Give you the shirt off my back
"7" Things I that attracted me to Mike...
1.His smile
2.His eyes
3.His heart
4.His loyalty
5.His humor
6.His laugh
7.Everything else!
"7" Things I say most often...
1."I can't wait for our little one to get here!"
2."Not now"
3."I'll do it later"
4."You've got to be kidding me!"
5."Yes"
6."Love ya!"
7."Whatever"
"7" books I love...(The choises are too numerous to list but here are a few on my top ten list)
1.The Amardillo from Amarillo
2.The Good Earth
3.Lost Daughters from China
4.Warrior Prophet
5.The Empty Pot
6.The Wedding
7.Moo Ba La La La
"7" movies I love...
1.Miracle on 34th Street
2.Pretty Woman
3.Gladiator
4.Braveheart
5.Wedding singer
6.The Grinch who stole Christmas (original version)
7.Ice Castles
Now to tagging...Jackie and Mary, its your turn to play!
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment