Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Surprise Swap

One of my Internet friends decided to set up a Surprise Swap to involve her nieces in her quilting project. Since my nieces have been such great quilting assistants, I signed up. I told the girls about it and they wanted in! Yesterday the final mailing list went out and to my surprise an early mailer sent their squares out ahead of time. The girls just loved receiving their own mail containing individual fabric squares(blue with butterflies)!

I recently bought two different fabrics to send out in exchange and to my surprise, Elise, decided she would like to pick out her own fabric to send.
Yeah!
It was great to hear her excitement about being involved in her own quilt! Alyssa decided she would like to use the heart pattern I picked out but of course it must go out in the mail in an envelope addressed to her and her alone.
How cute!!!

Hang in there Alyssa, your fabric will be in the mail today!!!

No comments: