Monday, October 22, 2007

You can save a life with just one click!


The Breast Cancer Site

Nothing is more important than early detection. Help save a life. Its as simple as that!

In September of 2000, I walked the Avon Breast Cancer 3-Day walk. The walk crossed two states for a total of SIXTY miles. At the time I thought SIXTY miles was a great feat. That all ended when I met all of the amazing and courageous women and men who have survived and lived to walk alongside me. There are so many heartwarming as well as heartwrenching stories that remain etched in my memory. I walked with my best friend, my sister. It was an experience of a lifetime. A little miracle was born the next year. My niece Alyssa. While we walked my sister was pregnant and we never knew it. Everyday a miracle is born. Miracles come in all shapes and forms. Create a miracle and click on the link.

No comments: