
This morning I overslept and thought I had missed President Obama being sworn in.
A little disppointed but hey what are going to do...
I was taking care of an errand and the television was on and I figure it must be the post celebration.
No...
It was the commentary before it.
I think to myself...okay...I have just a few more errands and I'll catch it at home.
I get home...make a sandwich...sit down...turn the t.v. on...and end up catching the closing benediction. (Big fat LOSER in the forehead for this one!)
So close and yet so far away...
On a side note: I am have never been big into politics. It was just never my thing. Still somehow as I watched President Bush leave I felt sad. He made decisions no one agreed with it. He did what he thought was best. HE is human. Humans make mistakes. I wish him well.
I am looking forward to the change. Although our country has a very rough road ahead, it is nice to know that President Obama is not just stepping in, he is filling the role and is prepared.












No comments:
Post a Comment