Monday, January 19, 2009

No news today....

How I was hoping...for just a snippet of news...referral news... anyone???

Sigh...

more waiting...

at least I have gotten good at that!

Today was still a good day. Two more scrapbooking projects DONE!

A looksey at quilt patterns, gotta get those quilts made.

Major grading assignment avoidance tonight.

Spoke with my friend Jackie who is NEXT! Can't wait to hear the news.

Listened to Lesson 2 on my Chinese language CD. Progress, well it is lesson 2.
(No one asked if I ablorbed it. HA!)

Took a Sex in the City Quiz and found out I was Miranda? Huh???

What else can I do to avoid work????

Give me a moment, I'll think of something :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Gosh I can't wait to see your baby's face!
I have been following your blog since Kim designed it!
I am rooting for you girl!
(have you thought about doing a "followers" link so people can see when you post?)

Kim said...

Thank you for the kind words :) I never thought of the followers link. Good idea.