Monday, January 05, 2009

Where is my I-171H? (Part 5)

Well if you thought I could not wait you were right! This morning I emailed USCIS and inquired about mom's re-prints. About a half hour later I received the "you asked too soon response". NOT fair if you ask me afterall I waited THREE WEEKS for fingerprint apppointments, another THREE WEEKS before we found out my mom needed to be re-printed, and another THREE WEEKS before she was re-printed. Let's see the total:

USCIS: NINE WEEKS
Me: One business day

I waited longer! and guess what I am going to have to wait until Friday to inquire again. TACK that on!!!!!

All joking aside I am starting to get more than miffed. I don't want to get them annoyed. They have what I need, my approval. They did respond promptly to my email and asked that I wait 5 to 7 business days before inquiring again.

I just don't know if I can wait that long.

Do I look nervous?

I certainly feel it.

So glad Mike thinks I'm grading papers. Ha!

No comments: