Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Breathe girl breathe....

Well we got good news today on more than one front. Our case was found at the NVC and our VISA applications were submitted by our courier today. Woohoo!!!

Breathe....

Breathe....

In addition, I inquired how long our daughter was in foster care and found out she has been in foster care basically since she was found. She spent at the most two days at the orphanage. Her foster mom also takes care of her grandchildren who are school age which means little Annie Yan Ai is getting a lot of attention and love!

I just can't wait to meet my baby girl!!!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jay and Kelly said...

That is wonderful news!

One Happy Momma said...

Oh that is great news that they found your case at NVC! I was worrying right along with you when you said what had happened.

Also, great news about Annie being in foster care and you were able to find out so much information about her. Things to remember for later when she grows up.

Keep the good news coming!

Hugs -

Cathy