
Today we are five days from take-off!
I still can not believe it.
Where did the last four weeks go?
I am putting together the finishing touches on packing.
Little Annie Yan Ai's room is almost done. Woohoo!
We have put together her activity mat, gliding rocker, activity jumper, stroller, highchair, and super seat booster.
I have washed all her clothes.
Baby food and formula has been bought and shelves somewhat stocked.
Diapers and diapering ingredients set up.
Forms have been dowloaded adding sweet girl are at the ready.
Tomorrow we celebrate my baby brother's wedding and take a break from all things baby.
Just rest assured, comes Sunday morning, it will be all about little Annie Ya Ai!
FIVE MORE DAYS!!!












3 comments:
I'm so happy and excited for you guys! Hugs, love and blessings!
Kim
C'mon...you know that every time you see a baby at the wedding you're going to be thinking about YOUR baby! :) Wishing your brother the best day ever!
So excited that the days are getting closer and closer to Annie.
Happy Father's Day to Daddy!!!!!!
Michele and the girls
Post a Comment