Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today we spent the whole day just enjoying and bonding with our baby girl. She had a visit with our agency peditrician and passed with flying colors. It is pouring like crazy here and going outside was just not an option. I think that was best since Mike really needed the rest. Mike is doing a good job of falling asleep when she falls asleep:) Annie loves smiles as soon as he starts to talk or sing to her. Mike also put her to sleep for her nap and is such a natural with her. She is getting more and more comfortable with us and smiles easily. She conquered the bowl movement challenge like a champ with a little help from a jar of prunes! Today she was a little fussy. I think she is teething but so far she has been just a little irritable. She still won't eat table food although I continue to introduce soft and safe foods everyday. I did get her to eat a half of a jar of chicken baby food. Mike fed her fresh banana with no problem as well as cheerios. Hewas happy to say that there are now TWo cereal eaters in the house. One last note, baby girl loves her bath and gets very angry at her mommy when she has to get out :)I hope you enjoy the picture. We will be leaving the hotel at 10 am tomorrow or 10 pm your time to go to a department store. If it is anything like Walmart it is going to be an experience
Daddy's Little Girl



& Donna

No comments: