Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Where are we at?

Well I have given up on just one suitcase and decided to go with two suitcases. I will be splitting everything up and hopefully all of it will show up with us in China. We booked little Annie Yan Ai's lap ticket today and I have to admit that when I saw her name on my ticket, I am almost fell apart emotionally.

My Dad scanned our VISA's which our agency needs for our in-China travel.

We have a travel conference Thursday and should receive our Itinerary tomorrow as well.

We have created our toll-free number so family and friends can call us in China.

We have a few things to purchase, a few loose ends to tie up, one rehearsal dinner, and a wedding and then we are OFF to China.

EIGHT DAYS LEFT!

1 comment:

Jay and Kelly said...

I am SO excited for you!! Jumping up and down with excitment. In no time you will have that little one in your arms that you have waited so long for.