Wow !
They are finally leaving to
CHINA!!!
In the beginning I thought this
day would come quickly but what a ride.
From one ride to another!
They must be nervous, scared, thrilled, excited
yet almost complete!
Lets pray for their safe arrival and return as they
go on a journey 2 their Angel!!













5 comments:
We're wishing you all the best!!!
So it's 11:30pm in HK. Hope you guys made it safely to your hotel and are able to get a relatively decent night's sleep. Thinking of you!
KIM - the day is FINALLY here! I can't wait to see your beautiful daughter in your arms. Safe travels - enjoy every minute!
Have a wonderful trip!! I look forward to hearing about your adventures and your Family Day.
-Lauri
CCAI
Oh gosh be safe and God bless you both. I cant wait to see that precious baby in your arms!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
Post a Comment