Saturday, June 27, 2009

Today is little Annie Yan Ai day and .....

I didn't sleep at all last night.....

Just a few more hours until we see our sweet girl's face. I have finished packing, had my cup of decaf instant coffee, and getting ready for the biggest day of my life!

I have my little Annie bag packed, my carry-on set up for the big day and both cameras at the ready.

We leave Hong Kong around 11:25 am and arrive in Nanchang somewhere around 12:45 pm and then we are off to the Jinfeng hotel.

I can't wait to meet her!

I can't wait to tell her how much she means to me and how my life with her in it will now be complete.

Wow! here come the tears, off to the shower and breakfast.

Hugs!


6 comments:

toni said...

ginormous hugs and good wishes for your special day! stalking the blog waiting for the first meeting pictures.

Valeri said...

I can't believe the next time I read your blog, you'll have Annie!!! I have goosebumps!!!! I know I will be sobbing big, wet sloppy tears right along with you!!!

Jill said...

Can't wait to see the Gotcha Day photos!!!
Hugs, Jill

Jill said...

It's 2am and I was hoping to see something. I will check in first thing in the am. I can not wait!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful, life-changing day, Kim!

Eric Rochester said...

So incredibly excited for you! If everything has gone according to plan, you've had little Annie for a few hours now. Those first few hours are so amazing! How many times will you wake up tonight to check on her...and make sure she's still breathing? Remembering our first night together as a family gives me goosebumps. Can't wait to hear about yours! Hugs to all three of you!