Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day My Love!

Mike and his sis!


Today is a very special day. A day to celebrate what we have waited many years to do! Although our little girl is an ocean away, she is never far from our hearts. My husband is going to be such a wonderful caring loving father and I can't wait to hear our baby girl say Da Da for the first time.

My sweet sister in-law decided that it was too special an occasion to pass up and treated us all to a wonderful dinner from our favorite take-out Italian restaurant. Considering how exhausted we are, it was even more appreciated! While Mike relaxed and watched the Yankee game, Annie & I spent some time trying to figure out how to get the suitcases under the allowable weight limit while first, keeping everything, and keeping everything in the suitcase. There will have to be a few tweaks done to finish it up. But for the most part we are packed and ready to go.

Happy Father's sweetheart! You deserve it!

2 comments:

Moosevine said...

Take out is great when you get back!!! I told Eric I was getting him takeout for Father's Day (for me!). Don't tell! :)

Sue G said...

Belated Happy Father's Day Mike,
wishing you many, many wonderful Father's Days to come.

Sue