Thursday, April 09, 2009

Filling up my jelly bean counter

How do you find the right jellybean counter?

At first, I thought maybe I should get a new jar specifically for this. The more I thought about it and the more I looked, it just didn't seem right. I was very fortunate to receive gifts all along the way for our little one so I chose to use a gift given to me by a very special secret family pal. What better way to do it!
The only problem I encountered was the temptation to eat them all. It was hard but I did it! I'm going to keep this sippy cup in the baby's room to remind me of two things:

1. How much my family loves me.
2. How much they love our little one.

When I have those, not feeling it moments, all I have to do is look.
Every jellybean brings me one step closer.

No comments: