Thursday, April 09, 2009

Fun in the sun photos!

We got back today and I am totally physically and emotionally totalled.

I have a thousand and one insect bites that decided to reveal themselves NOW as in at this MOMENT!

I can't SLEEP!!

I have a cat head pushing up against my side (cat has personal space issues, doesn't know what personal space is!)

Too tired to grade assignments and way too much to catch up on...so what's a girl to do but blog... blog... blog...

So here's a little taste of our trip away.


Caught unaware but I really did read all those books photo!


The let me try to take our picture photo


The really big couldn't get the whole turtle in the photo (courtesy of hubby-notice I refuse to take credit for this photo!)



The he's my cute husband photo



The how did I smile on bad news night photo


The dinner with friends that followed photo


The dirty and cute duck trying to lay eggs on my lawn photo


The good ducks that are not trying to lay eggs on my lawn photo


The even the ducks are trying to get away from my husband photo (only kidding honey!)



The what are you doing by neighbor's house photo


PS: No new today.

No comments: