Thursday, April 02, 2009

Mystery solved????

Well, it doesn't look like this is going to be the week ): Evidently from what I've been reading the director who signs off on the referrals was out all week. The director returned today.

Were they signed off on??

No one knows...

If they were signed off on they will arrive on the weekend when my agency is off. Which means the earliest we will hear anything is Tuesday. If they are mailed out tomorrow we are then looking at possibly Wednesday. Either way it will not be this week...sigh...the monster headache is gone..fatigue has set in and I'm toast.

I'm going to move past the disappointment and stay safe and secure in the knowledge that we will see our little one's face next week. I am going to take a break from the computer and try and enjoy the weekend with my sweetheart. If something news shattering occurs I will deinitely post it here otherwise...

Have a great weekend and prepare to put on that referral party hat next week!

No comments: