Tuesday, April 07, 2009

No real news but the day is looking brighter!

I spoke with my agency today. The CCAA is looking into it and our agency will continue to advocate for us. The bottom line, it has to go its course. I would rather be matched with a child truly meant for me, so we wait again...

It may be soon, it may be with the next group. We just don't know.

Until then, I plan on enjoying sunny days, the sound of spring, and staying positive.

We were grounded by weather yesterday and hope to return home tomorrow. There is still a lot to do to prepare for our little one.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I dont know if I could be as strong as you !!

It will happen when it happens.. next week or next month/batch... Your baby girl will be in your arms in just a matter of months be it, 2 or 3.... it's going to happen !!!

I look forward to hearing some more news in the next couple of days !!!

Vicky