Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Still not official

There has been no official word from my agency although it appears that the temporary hold is true.

Putting it in perspective if that is possible.

I do not live far from the outbreak of Swine Flu in NY. I am as concerned about this epidemic as everyone else. So far there have been no confirmed cases in China.

In the best interest of my child, if I have to wait, and it is safer there than here. I'll wait. I would rather do that than see little lives put at risk because I am frustrated, acting selfish, and/or uncaring of how this affects where my child is living. (I did have a few of those moments earlier.)

I can understand why the CCAA is doing this.

What angers me even more is the response of the Mexican government from the outset. They knew and did nothing. And now more lives are at risk, more people suffer, and for what a few extra bucks from teenagers partying during spring break!

I'm not saying it could have been stopped but maybe the transmission could have been slowed down.

and so we wait again...I think its all we do...


Photobucket

No comments: