On the referral front there has been NO news ):
Total silence.
The Swine Flu has taken over all discussions and I have to admit it is making me a little nervous.
For one I don't want to catch it !
Two, I am hoping China won't hold off on mailing referrals out.
Three, I am keeping my fingers crossed that travel won't be affected.
I know we are at the beginning stages of this and that is what scares me the most.
In the meantime, I am going to keep on walking, walking, walking. Continue with my spring cleaning while making room for baby.
Tonight I am going to cozy up on the couch, listen to the NY Yankees play the Detroit Tigers, and continue reading "China Ghosts".
Kepp your fingers crossed that we hear something soon!!!!












2 comments:
I'm a lurker from RQ who admires your patience and good humor!
Don't worry too much about the swine flu. We traveled right after the SARS pandemic closed China to travel for six weeks. Hong Kong and China are both equipped to handle a major outbreak very effectively. Remember that this illness began in the West, not Asia.
Hope that you hear very good news soon. You certainly deserve it. Fingers crossed!
moonwater
Waiting right along with you. :)
Soon my friend, soon!
Hugs -
Cathy
Post a Comment