Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sweet girl at the park

This is what it is all about, sweet girl's visit to the park. I do not know who was worse, me taking the video or sweet girl's parents with their cellphone cameras! The competition was fierce, but as the Auntie, I ruled (at least in my mind). Once again, I forgot that I can not turn the camera sideways when taking videos because as you can imagine; you get sideways videos. It is a good thing I am practicing now because I really need to get my act together for the big day! They are still cute but have to be seen turning the laptop sideways. We capped off the beautiful day with some ice cream. It was great spending time with sweet girl, she is walking and talking up a storm. Wow! She is growing up fast! I love this picture, the look on all their faces as sweet girl goes down the slide is priceless!

No comments: