Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What is the point?

What is the point of getting excited anymore? There are very strong rumors from Spain (usually correct) and it is posted all over the place.

NO REFERRALS THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCAA has temporarily halted referrals due to the Swine Flu.

You have got to be kidding me.

I am so angry and beyond frustrated.

I am even more annoyed because I saw it coming and there is not a thing I can do about it once again.

Why can't they at least let us have that much? A face to the child that has grown in my heart for over three YEARS!!

Helpless and hopeless.

What next?

Update: Canadian agencies have confirmed that the CCAA has suspended referrals and travel approvals for 20-30 days. Hoping that the delay does not extend past that.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Debra said...

That is horrible. My prayers are with you and all our (To Be) China adoptive parents.